HomeWAV’s unique, patented and Inmate Communication Services provides a wide range of benefits to all concerned.
Detention Facility Benefits
Society and Tax Payers Benefits
Inmate and Family Benefits
- Families stay connected. Visiting family members or friends is an important way to maintain connections during incarceration and enhance the inmate’s success both while incarcerated and after release.
- THE HOMEWAV SYSTEM IS AS SIMPLE AS A PHONE CALL.
- Inmates can visit their spouses, kids, parents, grandparents, and friends in a less traumatic and more natural environment. It can be comforting to see that their homes and families are OK. They can even see their pets.
- Many facilities don’t allow young children to enter facilities to visit inmates.
- Hours of visitation can be expanded due to the reduced staff requirements and can take place seven days a week and throughout the day, as the facility dictates.
- The cost to visit is minimal when compared with travel expenses or taking time off from work. Generally the costs are comparable to making a collect telephone call from the facility.
- There is NO MINIMUM CALL length and NO CONNECTION FEES. An inmate’s children can say goodnight, from the comfort of their own home, for the cost of a one minute visit.
- Family and friends are spared the distress and difficulties involved with traveling and making visits in a jail or prison environment and can visit at more convenient hours. Family members from distant locations can now more easily visit their loved ones more frequently.
HomeWAV (Home Web Access Visitation) is a new, cost effective, and innovative way to allow those incarcerated in Detention Facilities across the country to visit with their families and friends in a home environment.